Google Wave will be shutting down next year and before it actually shuts down, Google Wave has added a new feature which allows users to export their “waves” as a ZIP archive. This article lists down steps to help you export your waves into a zip archive.
Follow the steps below to export an individual wave from your Google Wave account
- Login to your Google Wave account.
- Open the wave you wish to export.
- Click Export in the menu. You might need to click “…” first to find this option.
- Select the download format and whether you also want to export the attachments on the wave.
- Click Download to save the wave’s contents to your computer.
Your waves are exported as Zip bundles. Exported files will include any images or attachments that were in the wave, including files that are available only in playback history, as long as they were previously accessible to you. Note that Google Wave only stores down-sampled images, so an exported wave with images won’t include the original images, just the largest image that was down-sampled.
via Google Wave
Follow me on Twitter at @vaibhav1981 Export Waves a ZIP file, Google, Google Wave, How-To, Zip Archive