Don't miss the latest updates, ever

[How-To] Find Your Jurisdiction Ward for Income Tax Return Filing (India)

Wednesday, 28 July 2010, 14:51 | How-To, India | 1 Comment | Read 2021 Times
by editorial

In one of the previous article on Technofriends, [India] How To File Your Income Tax Returns Online we mentioned step by step instructions on how you can file your Income Tax Returns in India online. If you haven’t yet filed the returns, the last date for the same is 31st July 2010 (for financial year 2009 – 2010).

When filing the return, you will also be required to enter the Ward (Jurisdiction) information. If you aren’t sure about the ward, navigate to this link (click here) and enter your PAN Card number.

Enter your PAN Card number to find Jurisdiction information in India

Once you press Submit, you will get the Jurisdiction information for your PAN Card.

Find Jurisdiction Ward for your PAN Card.

While the online services are able to format the data correctly, for those of you who are filing the returns using the manual paper process, use the detail as KAR/W/312/3/ITO WARD 14(3).

Follow me on Twitter at @vaibhav1981
Tagged with: , , , , , ,

    how to find jurisdiction before applying PAN CARD?