Dell’s Latitude XT2 which was earlier rumored to have multi-touch capabilities and a strong battery life is now officially released. Dell Latitude XT2 is a tablet PC with multi-touch screen technology which lets you use natural gestures like a pinch or tap for scrolling, panning, rotating, zooming in on graphics, photos or online maps.
Of the other specs, the ones which impress me the most are that Dell Latitude XT2 comes with DDR3 RAM Technology ( 5 GB max) and a strong 11 hours of battery life.
As per the Official Dell Japan press release now out. The specs for Dell Latitude XT2 are:
- Upto 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo ULV SU9400 processor with Montevina chipset.
- Intel integrated GMA 4500MHD graphics.
- Windows Vista Ultimate.
- 12.1-inch LED backlit capacitive touch-screen with EM Digitizer pen.
- Upto 5GB of DDR3 1066MHz (1x1GB, 1x4GB DIMM).
- Upto 120GB 5400RPM SATA disk or 128GB SSD.
- 802.11a/g/n WiFi and gigabit Ethernet.
- SATA ODD
- 3.78-pounds (1.72-kg) with 6-cell battery
- eSATA, 2x USB 2.0, firewire, and ExpressCard 54 slot
In the US, Dell Latitude XT2 starts at $2,399.
Do stay tuned to Technofriends for more, one of the best ways of doing so is by subscribing to our feeds. You can subscribe to Technofriends feed by clicking here.
Follow me on Twitter at @vaibhav1981 11a, 4ghz, Battery Life, Cell Battery, Chipset Intel, Ddr3 Ram, Dell Japan, Dell Latitude, Expresscard 54, Gigabit Ethernet, Gma, Japan Press, Montevina, Natural Gestures, Online Maps, Ram Technology, Ssd, Tablet Pc, Touch Screen Technology, Xt2